Lusciously thick and rich broccoli soup without cream, butter and milk. I am in love with this healthy soup.
1 tbsp. Olive oil
1 medium size Onion – chopped
1 cup Broccoli
1 Green chilli or 1/2 tbsp. Red chilli flakes(optional)
1 and 1/2 cup of vegetable stock or water
3 garlic pods
salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil and fry onions for 2 mins.
- Then add garlic pods, green chili, broccoli, cashews and salt and fry for 2 mins.
- Add the vegetable stock cover the lid cook for another 3-4 mins.
- Remove from the stove and allow it cool
- In food processor or blender, puree soup until smooth.Return to pan and heat through.