Vegetable puffs a perfect tea time snack made with store bought puff pastry sheets and homemade mixed vegetable filling seasoned with Indian spices.
Time 25 mins
1 cup potato,carrot,peas (Dice,boil and set them aside)
1/2 onion finely chopped
1 tbsp ginger -green chilli paste
1 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp chat masala
1 tbsp coriander powder
1/2 fresh lemon juice squeezed
pinch of turmeric
salt to taste
1 readymade pastry sheet(thaw before use)
- Heat a pan with oil add cumin seeds allow them to splutter.Then add onions,ginger chili paste,chat masala,coriander powder ,salt,turmeric,saute for one to two minutes.
- Add the boiled vegetables ,mix thoroughly and remove from the stove.
- Garnish with coriander leaves ,lemon juice and allow the mixture to cool down.
- Cut the pastry sheet into 8 pieces .
Place a spoonful of vegetable mixture in between the pastry and seal the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 420F and place the puffs for 20-25 mins.
- Serve the puffs with ketchup or eat as is.