Aloo(aka potato) capsicum(aka bell pepper) is prepared by using sauteing capsicum in onion tomato gravy along with boiled Aloo & Indian spices.This curry can be with served with rice,Indian flat breads(Roti,Naan,Kulcha).
This is one of our quick and easy weekday dinner meal.
Time 25 mins
2 Capsicum diced
3 medium boiled aloo diced
2 medium onion puree
2 tomato puree
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp garam masala
Pinch of turmeric
1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
1 tsp oil
1 tsp cumin
Salt to taste
- Heat a non stick pan with oil and cumin seeds allow them to run brown on a medium flame.
- Then add onion paste, ginger garlic paste,turmeric ,salt and fry until the raw flavor is gone.
- Add capsicum mix well and cook until they are half done.
- Now add aloo ,tomato puree,garam masala ,chili powder mix well and cook for 4 mins.
- Serve hot with rice and roti.