This curry is a combination of sweet potato and roasted sesame powder one of our favorite recipe to go with brown rice/quinoa.
Times 25 mins
3 Medium organic sweet potatoes(diced into small cubes)
2 Green Chilies(optinal if you don’t want it spicy)
Few curry leaves
3 tbsp Roasted sesame seed powder
salt to taste
pinch of turmeric
1/2 tsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp Black mustard seeds
1/2 tsp Urad dal
1/2 tsp Channa dal
1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
1 Red Chili(optional)
pinch of Hing
- Heat a pan on a medium flame with a oil and add all the seasoning ingredients.Roast them until they turn brown.
- Then add green chilies,curry leaves fry for 30 secs.
- Add sweet potato,turmeric,salt mix well and cook it covered on a low flame until sweet potato becomes tender.
- Then add sesame seed powder mix well.fry for a minute and serve hot with rice,Quinoa or eat as is.
- Add little water on the lid as shown in step 3 to avoid sweet potato from being burnt.