Homemade chocolate banana bread with healthy ingredients. It is moist ,egg less, dairy-free bread.
Prep time:10 mins
cook time:60 mins
- 1 and ½ cups Aashirwad whole wheat atta or regular wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 medium mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup dairy free milk(Almond)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Flax eggs(2tbsp freshly ground flax seed powder+5tbsp water.Set aside for 10 mins to thicken)
- Preheat oven to 325 F (165 Celsius) and grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, add melted coconut oil and maple syrup whisk together. Add the flaxseed egg , then mix in the mashed bananas and milk.
- Add the baking soda, vanilla, salt and cinnamon mix everything together. Combine flour ,chocolate chips gently mix everything together.
- Pour the batter into your greased loaf pan and tap the pan. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top.
- Bake for 55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the bread cool in the loaf pan for 10 to 20 minutes, before slicing.
-If coconut oil solidifies when it comes in contact with cold ingredients then warm it for about 10 mins in a microwave or stove.